Show Your Team Members How Much You Care...About Them
If you’ve ever looked around and asked yourself, “How did I get here?” We have an answer for you… you led yourself to where you are!
Your leadership is never more or less than who you are as a human being. Everything you lead outside of yourself is prompted by how well you lead who you are inside of yourself...your soul. In this understanding, your soul becomes the filter through which your life and leadership are channeled.
Over 12 weeks, your team members will be provided with a daily, guided course that will equip them to discover who they are, what they want, where they are headed, and who they want to be when they get there. The depth of soul searching they will do will unlock truths about themselves they must know to lead their lives with success. In the same way that you cannot lead someone you do not fully know; they cannot lead themselves well if they don't know themselves well.
Here are a few outcomes you should expect your team members to experience as they develop into an effective leader of their lives:
1. Keys to leading their life well
2. Realizing a deeper self-awareness
3. Becoming more emotionally agile
4. Establishing their personal vision statement
5. Determining their set of values and how to embody those as virtues
6. Discovering their life purpose or why they do what they do every day
7. Building a legacy they can be proud of
8. Committing to a life marked by stewardship
9. Picking their self-leadership squad
10. Realizing a greater harmony within
11. Embracing a holistic self-leadership way of life
12. Transcending theircurrent realities
With all of these transformative life experiences, your team should expect to:
1. Experience freedom from past barriers
2. Obtain an elevated level of present happiness
3. Achieve future success they previously felt unattainable